Eparency UV Resin 60ml
100% Australian formulated and manufactured
- CONVENIENT & EFFICIENT - No need to measure, mix the ratio or take long curing time like conventional epoxy resin. Our UV resin is ready to use and can instantly cure hard in about 2-4 minutes with 36W UV light, LED UV light or sunlight.
- PREMIUM QULITY- self-levelling, self-degassing properties, smooth, no surface tack, crystal clear, glassy finish. Anti-scratch, anti-stain and yellowing resistance.
- LOW ODOUR
- WIDELY USED - Eparency UV resin can be used for jewellery making, crafts decorations, spots filling, coating, cast figurines and make resin paintings etc.
- SAFE - made in Australia (even the ingredients are synthesized in Australia)from high-quality materials.
Not for the large projects. The resin is suitable for making small pieces or coating.
It can also be mixed with mica powder, colourants and glitters, however, UV lights would have limited penetration through coloured resin. For heavily dyed resin, only thin piece can be cured.
UV LED lamp (6w-9w) about 2-4 mins
UV lamp (36W) about 2-4 mins
Sunlight (when sunny) about 2-4 mins
Sunlight (when cloudy) about 2-4 mins
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Avoid direct contact.
1. Make sure mould is clean and free of dust, oil, and other foreign substances.
2. Use proper PPE. If you accidentally spill the UV resin on your hands, please wash it immediately or wipe it with alcohol.
3. Place resin under sunlight or UV light for 2 minutes.
4. During curing process, do not touch the surface of your item with your hands to avoid fingerprints, please let item cool down for about 5-10 minutes before demoulding.
5. Curing under sunlight or 36W UV lamp could minimize the surface tack. LED UV lamp generates low irradiation, it would appears more surface tack.